San Remo Hotel Community Accessibility
The San Remo Hotel is built on the principle of inclusion and respect, and we do not support discrimination of any kind.
The San Remo Hotel is committed to building a world where people from all backgrounds feel welcome and respected. In keeping with this commitment of inclusion, the San Remo Hotel will make accommodations available when necessary. The San Remo Hotel follows all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or disability.
The San Remo Hotel provides factually accurate information regarding the hotel’s accessibility features (or lack of them) allowing guests with disabilities to assess for themselves whether the hotel is appropriate for their needs.
The San Remo Hotel accommodates guests in wheelchairs with the following links for accessible accommodations:
A service animal is a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual or mental disability. These animals are sometimes referred to as “seeing eye dogs”, helper animals, service animals or support animals. Examples of tasks service animals may perform include, but are not limited to:
· Assisting individuals who are blind or have low vision with navigation and other tasks.
· Alerting individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing to the presence of people or sounds.
· Providing non-violent protection or rescue work.
· Pulling a wheelchair.
· Assisting an individual during a seizure.
· Alerting individuals to the presence of allergens.
· Retrieving items such as medicine or the telephone.
· Providing physical support and assistance with balance and stability to individuals with mobility disabilities.
· Helping persons with psychiatric and neurological disabilities by preventing or interrupting impulsive or destructive behaviors.
Assistance Animals are welcome at the San Remo hotel; however, any damage caused to the guest room or hotel will result in a damage charge to the registered guest
The San Remo Hotel commits to its mission of inclusion and respect and will work on accessibility issues with all guests who request accommodations.